***This must accompany the Rental Application.***
"We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin."
You may preview any of our available rentals for FREE! Our leasing consultants will be happy to show you our available rental homes at no charge to you.
Application Processing and Time Frame:
- Processing an application normally takes between 2-3 days. In some cases approval of homeowner associations, condo associations, homeowners, or unforeseen circumstances may require some applications to take longer. You will be contacted immediately upon determination of approval or denial. All adult applicants over the age of 18 must submit a fully completed, dated and signed rental application and application fee.
- No rental property will be held vacant for more than two (2) weeks, unless approved by All American Management.
- If you decide to apply to rent one of our properties, there is a $50.00 per adult application fee that is "non-refundable". This must accompany the completed application form provided to you by our company. Incomplete applications or applications submitted without the proper application fees will not be considered and application fees will not be refunded for incomplete applications.
- Our leases are currently prepared by an Attorney at Law to comply with Florida laws. If you are the successful leasing candidate, there is a one-time lease closing cost of $60.00 to cover our administrative cost and the cost in preparing your lease.
- Some Homeowner and Condominium Associations may require a separate application and fees and if such is the case, you must also apply separately to such homeowners or condominium association and remit whatever other application fee may be required.
- Upon receipt of your rental application and application fee, you can expect and hereby authorize that we will (1) check your credit report; and (2) check the public records for any past evictions; and (3) verify your employment; and (4) verify your previous landlord references; and (5) do a criminal background check. We would encourage you not to apply if you have bad credit, bad references, have ever been evicted in the past or have a criminal record. Co-signers may be considered on an individual basis.
- Once you have been notified of your approval, you must place (at a minimum) a holding deposit (by cashier's check or money order), equal to at least one months rent, within 48 hours of your approval notification. Once approved and payment of the holding deposit is paid your holding deposit is non-refundable. In the event that you fail to enter into the lease agreement or refuse to take possession of the property on or before your applied for beginning rental date, you shall forfeit these funds as liquidated damages. Due to the high demand for rental homes, we will not hold the property you applied for off the rental market for more than 48 hours unless you provide the required holding deposit. If you do not comply with this requirement, we may rent the home you applied for to someone else, and your application fee is non-refundable.
- All applicants must see the interior of the property before an application can be submitted. The property must be accepted in, "AS IS" condition before an application can be accepted, except where there is written agreement for maintenance or repair items. Any such maintenance or repair request (if any) must be written and included with your application under "Other Items Requested", in the contract to lease portion of your application. If your maintenance and repair request are acceptable to All American Management, then that agreement will be written in the lease or lease addendum. Verbal representations are non-binding. In the event that the manager shall receive two or more unrelated applications for the same property, the applicant understands the manager may select the applicant desiring the property in "AS IS" condition, over another applicant requesting maintenance or repairs. In all cases, the application fee is Non-Refundable.
- All initial funds, the holding deposit - first months rent and security deposit must be paid by cashiers check or money order payable to "All American Management". Subsequent months thereafter may be paid by check.
Resident Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent. Incomes must be verified in writing, applicant may provide recent pay stubs. A minimum of two years residential history is required. Rental history must be rated satisfactory or better, with no record of evictions. We reserve the right to require a co-signer and/or a higher security deposit. Co-signers are accepted at the managers discretion only, must meet all requirements, and must reside in the State of Florida.
- Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request two (2) years of signed tax returns or IRS 1099 forms. Non-employed applicants must provide proof of income.
- Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filings, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past three (3) years. We will not provide you with the credit report or tell you of its contents; however, we will provide you with the name of the credit reporting agency so you may receive a copy from the credit bureau. All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and for company use only.
- If you have been convicted of a felony within the past seven (7) years, this is cause for rejection. Applicant must not have a felony record that was adjudicated guilty or had adjudication withheld for the past seven (7) years, or any conviction of any length of time for any drug related, sexual related, murder related or arson related crime.
- Valid current photo ID documentation (driver's license, military ID, or State ID) is required.
- Previous rental history reports from previous landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, and no damage to rental property or failure to leave the property clean and without damage when you left the property.
- Current occupancy standards are a maximum of 2 persons per bedroom, except for infants under 4 years of age. However, some city and county municipalities and/or homeowners associations prohibit more than two (2) unrelated adults to reside in a single family dwelling unit. Consequently, All American Management also prohibits the rental of a single family dwelling to more than two (2) unrelated adults.
- No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without the specific written permission of All American Management in the lease document, (a pet addendum to lease), and an additional Non-refundable pet application fee of $300.00 per pet. Some properties may require higher pet fees or higher rent amounts. If a higher pet fee or rent amount is required, you will be notified at the time of the application.
The following pets will not be accepted under any circumstances, GERMAN SHEPHERDS, DOBERMANS, PIT BULLS, CHOWS, OR ROTWEILLERS.
- Some Homeowner and Condominium Associations may require a separate application. If so, you must also apply separately to such association and approval by the homeowners or condo association is a necessary prerequisite to our approval of your application.
- Security deposits are security for faithful performance by tenants of all terms, covenants, and conditions of the lease agreement and tenants may not dictate that the security deposit be used for any rent due. Unless claimed due to a breach of lease or damages, the security deposit is refundable when the tenants move out of the property at the expiration of the lease term, except that $300.00 of the deposit is non-refundable as an administrative fee to All American Management paid upon the closing of the lease agreement.
- Any exceptions to these criteria will need to be submitted in writing to All American Management for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security deposit, co-signers and/or additional "higher" rent may be required.
- Rents quoted are the rental amounts due if paid on time, (on or before the 1st of each month by 5:00 PM) otherwise, the rent is at least $50.00 more that month and possibly higher if rents are severely delinquent.
- Keys will be released on the first (1st) day of occupancy as stated in the lease agreement. Request for keys earlier must be accompanied with additional pro-rated rent and must have All American Management's prior approval.
- Maintenance and Repair - When you rent a home from our company, we strive to ensure that all items are in good working order. Please report any maintenance or repair request during your first 5 days of possession. Thereafter, we require residents to pay a $50.00 administrative fee for each maintenance and repair item requested.
- Multiple Applications - It is entirely possible that All American Management may receive multiple applications from unrelated individual applicants on the same property at approximately the same time. If such is the case, we will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In order to evaluate the various applications it is necessary for All American Management to expend time and cost in credit reports, criminal reports, and other administrative cost. Hence, our policy that the application fee is Non-refundable. If your application is approvable, but not the approved one for the property for which you are applying, you may consider applying for other available properties that we may have, without payment of an additional application fee.
- Leasing Consultants - All American Management provides leasing consultants to grant you access to preview our properties, to distribute rental information, applications, rental process and application disclosures and contracts to lease our properties. The leasing consultant will also submit your application to All American Management for processing. The leasing consultant is not authorized to negotiate on behalf of All American Management. Verbal representations are non-binding. Once your application is submitted to All American Management, the approval/denial and negotiation process (if any) will be handled by the property manager in charge of the property for which you are applying.
- This "Rental Process and Application Disclosure" is hereby made an integral part of my/our rental application. I/we do hereby acknowledge that I/we understand and agree to the terms of application and rental process as described herein. I/we further acknowledge that I/we have seen and previewed the rental property (both inside and outside) for which we are applying.
- The following pages 5, 6 & 7 contain the home rental application, the contract to lease and the disclosure of information on lead based paint and lead based paint hazards.
Please print this application, fill out and fax to us at 407-834-8987. Download Complete Application.
Or you may call us at: (407) 834-7600
Or you may fax us at: (407) 834-8987
Thank you for your interest in
All American Management.
Our People Make The Difference