"What Property Owners Can Expect
From All American Management. "
The purpose of this section is to present the benefits our property owners can expect to receive from All American
Management. In establishing a personal relationship with our customers, it is important that each party understands exactly
what is expected of the other. Our primary objective is to attain the goals and objectives of our customers and their rental
The purpose of this section is to present the benefits our property owners can expect to receive from All American Management. In establishing a personal relationship with our customers, it is important that each party understands exactly what is expected of the other. Our primary objective is to attain the goals and objectives of our customers and their rental properties.
We believe that by familiarizing you with our administrative process of how we lease and manage your rental property, we can avoid surprises that could occur later on. It is important that you realize that we will move forward with our administrative property management process as outlined herein, unless you otherwise direct us in writing. Therefore it is to your benefit to review and understand the following services that are automatically provided and instituted by All American Management for the benefit of you and your property.
The following is an outline of some of these benefits and services that you as our customer can expect us to automatically provide and institute on your behalf:
Leasing | Leasing Renewals | Property Inspections | Rent Collections & Delinquencies | Rent Processing & Accounting | Property Maintenance & Repair | Conclusion |
- You can expect that we will place our attractive "Home For Rent" yard sign on your property, (if allowed) prior to any known vacancy, or immediately if you have just listed your rental home with us.
- You can expect that we will advertise your vacant property on the World Wide Web within our company web site at : www.aampm.com
- You can expect that our client coordinator will schedule showings of your property 7 days a week to all prospective renters until your rental home is leased.
- You can expect that all rental applicants will be subjected to:
- A credit report on each adult rental applicant.
- An eviction search of the central Florida public records to ensure that the applicant has not been evicted in the preceding 7 years.
- A verification of applicant's former landlord's references.
- A verification of the applicant's employment or income.
- A Florida "Criminal Back Ground Check"
- You can expect that we will lease your property at the asking amount of rent, (as outlined in your management agreement with us) or higher. You can expect that we will not lease your property at a lower amount, without first obtaining your permission.
- You can expect that once the rental applicant process is approved, we will complete and execute the lease agreement prepared by our attorney and give the residents possession of your rental home.
- You can expect that we will conduct a "Move-In" property inspection and complete our detailed property inspection data sheets of your property. We also generally videotape each property to document move-in condition as well.
- You can expect to be notified by our company that your property has been leased. A copy of the lease agreement is available, once all parties have properly executed it and the residents have taken possession.
- You can expect that we will attempt to renew the residents lease at least 60 days prior to the anniversary date of their lease agreement.
- You can expect that we will renew the tenants lease for another year at the same or at a slightly higher amount of rent, if possible. We will not renew the lease at a lower amount, without your specific permission to do so.
- You can expect that we will place our home for rent sign and begin showing the property for lease as outlined in the leasing section above, in the event that the current tenants are not renewing their lease.
- You can expect that we will renew the residents lease agreement, or re-rent your property to new residents, unless we have a written directive from you not to renew the lease or re-rent the property.
You can expect that we will conduct property inspections on your property as outlined in the frequently asked questions (item #4) of this handbook.
Rent Collections & Delinquencies
At All American Management, we do not tolerate the delinquent payment of rents. We are careful to explain this policy to new residents in order to avoid any misunderstandings that might arise later. You can expect that we will make every effort to collect rents timely as outlined in the frequently asked questions (item #6) of this handbook
Rent Processing & Accounting
At All American Management, our property management software is the top property management software in the industry.
- You can expect to receive a monthly computerized report showing all income and expenses of your rental property.
- You can expect to receive a year end summary statement for your tax purposes showing all of your yearly income and expenses and categorizing said income and expenses.
- You can expect that we will make your mortgage payments and/or homeowners association payments, if you so direct and provided that adequate funds are available in your property trust account. You can expect that we will not make these payments if adequate funds are not available in your trust account.
- You can expect that in the last month of a tenants lease, we will hold funds in your trust account to protect you by ensuring that adequate funds are available to make your rental home "rent-ready", thereby ensuring faster lease ups and less vacancy time.
Property Maintenance & Repairs
At All American Management, we believe that it is a conflict of interest for us to profit from the misfortunes of others. Therefore, we do not assess a surcharge or make a profit of any kind from maintenance & repairs to our property owners for their properties.
However, rental homes must be properly maintained in order to preserve the value of the property and maintain a positive relationship with the residents. Florida also has laws that require landlords to comply with certain basic maintenance and repair items.
- You can expect that All American Management will not effect repairs to your property in excess of $350.00, without first obtaining your approval. NOTE: This excludes repairs deemed by manager as emergency repairs or repairs that are required to be effected to bring your property into compliance by law, governmental building, zoning, safety and municipal codes, or the restrictive and protective covenants of your homeowners association or repairs that in managers sole judgement are necessary for the safety of the tenants or your property. Manager shall proceed with these repairs and bring property into compliance, subject to funds being available in property owners account.
- You can expect that if your property is vacant, we will effect items necessary to improve the property's show-ability to prospective renters. This means faster lease ups and less vacancy for you. Examples would include: lawn service, carpet cleaning, maid service, pool service, utilities and painting when necessary. In the event that any of these repairs were due to the former rental residents tenancy, you can expect that we will spend all of their security deposit first (not your money) to put your property back into it's pre-rented condition.
- You can expect that we will institute minor maintenance & repair items ($350.00 or less) as requested by rental applicants to secure a lease to quality residents for your rental property. To avoid the possibility of major liability to you we also change the locks between each tenancy.
- You can expect that during the residents tenancy, we will institute minor maintenance & repairs ($350.00 or less) when deemed by us to be necessary for the preservation of your property and/or the continuation of the residents tenancy, usually occurring at the renewal of their lease. If the property owner provides manager with third party service contracts or maintenance warranties then manager shall contact said provider for covered repairs, otherwise, manager shall assume that none exist.
- You can expect that we will only use repairmen, vendors and tradesmen that are properly licensed and insured to handle the type of work being performed on your property.
- You can expect to receive copies of the original invoices of all repairmen, vendors and tradesmen employed to effect repairs on your property.
At All American Management, we believe that communications are the essential element in the success of our company. That is the underlying reason for the creation of this "Property Owner's Handbook" and our "Residents Handbook" for all of our tenants.
In today's business environment, no one can assume to know or read the mind of another, or be certain of their goals and objectives. To this end, we at All American Management have gone to great lengths to be accessible to our residents and property owners. We are available by phone, fax, and e-mail direct to our desk.
Thank you for taking the time to review our "Property Owner's Handbook"! We believe it is time well spent, especially for our newer clients. We trust that your experience with our firm will continue to be a pleasant experience and look forward to working with you and your property in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly any time we may be of service!
Our People Make The Difference