FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long does it take to lease my property?
- How long does it take to lease my property?
- When you find residents for my rental home, how do you qualify them?
- How quickly does All American Management process the monthly rents and statements to property owners?
- How often and how are property inspections conducted?
- What if I want to sell my property, can All American Management help?
- How are rental collections handled?
- Do you guarantee the residents that you place in my rental home?
- Are you the cheapest company in town?
- Who handles problems late at night?
- Why should I choose All American Management?
At All American Management, our average time to lease your home on the rental market varies depending on market conditions, however in recent years it has averaged less than 14 days! This is because we begin marketing your rental home the moment it becomes rent ready, or as soon as the current residents give us their 60 day notice of their intent to move out. We average hundreds of prospective tenant calls each week.
2. When you find residents for my rental home, how do you qualify them?
We strive to provide you with the caliber of residents that you want in your rental
property. This includes:
- A complete national credit report on each adult resident.
- A Central Florida court search to see if the applicants have ever been evicted in the past 7 years..
- Verification from their former landlords.
- Verification of their employment.
- A Florida "Criminal Back Ground Check" on each adult applicant.
In addition to the normal financial qualifications, we always try to accommodate the housing needs of our residents to ensure the home they rent is convenient to their work, shopping and desired school district. This will help to ensure that they will remain happy residents and remain longer in your rental property.
3. How quickly does All American Management process the monthly rents and statements to property owners?
We pride ourselves on quick turnaround of your rents and statements. We offer "Electronic Direct Deposit" to your bank account. Rent proceeds are deposited into your bank account on the 10th day of each month.
4. How often and how are property inspections conducted?
- When your property is vacant, we generally inspect it each week.
- The next inspection is done prior to the residents moving in. This
is know as the "move in" inspection, where we detail the condition of your property on our move-in inspection form. We also generally video tape the move in inspection.
- We inspect the exterior of our properties on a periodic basis and we also conduct other inspections when requested, or if we determine that checking the property out is warranted.
- Within 90 days after the residents move in, we contact the residents to ensure that all is well with your property and your residents.
- Between the 8th & 9th month of the residents lease, we discuss with the residents their intent to renew their lease for another year. If they are not renewing, then we advise our leasing staff to ensure that we are able to get the home re-rented quickly with little or no vacancy.
- When the residents move out of your property we do another detailed inspection known as the "move out" inspection. The move out inspection is done to ensure that the residents returned the rental home back to us in the same condition as when they first rented it. If damage is found, then we impose a claim on the Tenant's security deposit as required by the Florida
Landlord/Tenant Laws, (F.S. 83), if no damage is found, then we promptly return the security deposit to the former residents.
5. What if I want to sell my property, can All American Management help?
YES, All American Management has "Teamed Up" with Leading Real Estate Sales companies in the Central Florida area to sell your property. For information on how we can help you sell your property, call your manager at (407)834-7600.
6. How are rental collections handled?
Our collections policies are as follows:
- All rents are due on the 1st of each month and late on the 2nd of each month.
- All residents who have not paid by the 3rd of each month receive our first notice, a friendly reminder, placing them on notice. We also attempt to reach them by phone.
- Any remaining residents who have not remitted their rents by the 6th (or 7th, if the 6th is on a weekend) will be served between the 7th and the 9th by our private process servers with the legal prerequisite paperwork to file an eviction against them, should they fail to remit the rents due.
NOTE: All of the above items are included at no additional cost to you as a service provided by All American Management.
While it is doubtful that an eviction will ever be necessary, as we at All American Management carefully screen all prospective tenants, occasionally financial hardships do arise requiring our prompt collections attention.
Should it be necessary to file an eviction we then perform the following steps:
- The above three items are performed by our firm.
- All paperwork, (including, but not limited to) copies of the lease, and our notices served upon the resident are forwarded to a law firm around the 15th of the month, (or sooner if you request) to proceed immediately in filing the eviction action.
Most evictions are settled with the resident paying all cost and remaining in the property, however, should it be necessary to proceed further, we stand ready to assist you and your property. If, upon employing our services, you have placed a tenant (not placed by our firm) who is delinquent and you require our assistance instituting eviction proceedings, then manager charges a one time fee, equal to ½ months rent plus court cost and legal fees for our services as outlined above and our time and court participation.
7. Do you guarantee the residents that you place in my rental home?
YES, we provide our property management customers with the following guarantee:
- Should any tenants that we place into your rental home move out and break their lease (for any reason) during the first 6 months of their lease, we will waive our normal leasing fee and re-rent your home to new
tenants FOR FREE! (advertising cost excluded)
- Should any tenants that we place into your rental home move out and break their lease after the first 6 months of their lease, we will reduce and pro-rate our normal leasing fee to you.
At All American Management, you will never pay two full leasing fees in the same12 month period! Note: All advertising cost are the expense of the property owner.
8. Are you the cheapest company in town?
Probably not. It seems there is a new property management company starting out every day, trying to beat everyone else's prices. Our fees are very competitive and we certainly are not the most expensive. On the other hand, we charge a fair fee for a tremendous service.
No other residential property management company in Florida offers all of our combined services including;
- Developing personal relationships with our customers.
- Radio or pager or cell phone dispatched leasing consultants.
- Video taped property inspections.
- Full time career property managers.
- Our extremely careful tenant selection process.
- Our leasing fee/tenant guarantee.
- Our fast rent processing policy.
- We show properties by appointment 7 days a week.
- Some of the most qualified property managers in America
When all fees are considered, for benefits received, we are actually less expensive than most companies around and have been in business since 1983.
9. Who handles problems late at night?
Our property managers take turns being "ON CALL" to handle late night calls from our residents. Our 24 hour hot line will take the residents emergency calls and page the manager on call.
Many times we solve problems right over the phone avoiding what might have been an additional maintenance expense
10. Why should I choose All American Management?
In a word, "Experience". Our customers know that, "Our people make the difference". We believe that the key to our success is in the personal relationships that we have developed with our customers over the past 20 years. We are here to serve you and your residents. At All American Management, you are the boss and we will work to earn your trust.
If you have a residential rental property in Central Florida, there is no better choice for your investment and peace of mind, than ll American Management.
Our People Make The Difference